Seek...

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A reason to celebrate

Success is always relative.

My definition of success may be this, yours may be that, and his is this, and hers is that.

While it is true that success depends on how much you are willing to work for it, the basic will always be that which is to satisfy a need.

The need to learn. The need to love. The need to eat. The need to write. The need to work. The need to sleep.

Today I felt that my personal need to share my thoughts, feelings, opinions, and everything in between is satisfied as I reached my 100th blog.

Whether it's necessary or not, valuable or not, the important thing is that I have endured. It's not easy but it's fun. I'm proud of it.

It's reason enough for me to celebrate so I had ice cream with my family.

1 comment:

FC said...

We may not always get what we want, but may we get what we need.

Cheers,
Frances Cabahug

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...