Seek...

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Adversity + Passion = Creativity

On one media interview, I was asked, "Can creativity really contribute to economic growth?

In fact, I've been asked many times of these types and many were challenging to expound.  I must admit I'm penchant for thought-provoking conversations.  I wish I have all the answers.  Sadly I don't.

But here's an AVP from the recently concluded Creative Industries Summit featuring yours truly with other sector chairmen of Creative Cebu and front liner DTI Provincial Director Nelia Navarro sharing their views as well.


Music bed are instrumental edits by Sheila and the Insects "The Disco Machine" and "Maude" courtesy of ICO Music Publishing and Merchandising.


Video directed by Zen Pastoriza (Camp Cebu).


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...