Seek...

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ask Me I Won't Say No...

You've done something good when people repeat what you did.

This afternoon Dwight Bernas of the defunct Love Satellites messaged me via mobile phone for an invitation to perform in a planned Morrissey/The Smiths tribute.

Ah yes... the guy behind the gay songs. I'm straight but songs like "This Charming Man", "How Soon Is Now", "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want", ""Paint A Vulgar Picture", "Ask", and "Girlfirend In A Coma" changed my life forever.

There are more ditties I could enumerate and it can take the whole day but I already made my point. And as Morrissey's words bounce back and forth in my head...

Shyness is nice, and
Shyness can stop you
From doing all the things in life
You'd like to

Shyness is nice, and
Shyness can stop you
From doing all the things in life
You'd like to

So, if there's something you'd like to try
If there's something you'd like to try
ASK ME - I WON'T SAY "NO" - HOW COULD I ?



So of course I said yes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...