Seek...

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Dory Philosophy

Now that I think about it, whenever I feel that there's a lull or a seemingly unclear direction in my endeavors, Dory's words would give me that push.

Despite her short term memory loss problem, this regal tang still manages to inspire me by reminding me to keep swimming...

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming...

I do take these words seriously. It has a profound effect on me.

Finding Nemo is probably one of the best movies of our time. Apart from the plot and its roster of fascinating characters, the film never fails to remind me about getting things done by simply moving forward.

The 3-word script worked.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...