Seek...

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Rock And Roll Can Never Die


"My my, hey hey...
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out
Than to fade away
My my, hey hey..."


Respect is earned and voluntarily delivered by those who have faith in a man's vision.

Rock 'n' roll, one of the manifested languages shaped by visionaries for the benefit of other visionaries, have allowed mankind to trade unconventional ideas, attempt to share feelings (even with the most impenetrable), and traversed through decades adapting in countless genres.

Visions need tools as rock 'n' roll need guitars to breathe.

Ideas need leaders. Arnold Ang shall deliver again...

The Cebu Guitar Festival... his vision. Coming again at this time of the year. Stay tuned.


"Hey hey, my my...
Rock and roll can never die
There's more to the picture
Than meets the eye
Hey hey, my my..."

- excerpt from "My My, Hey Hey (Out Of The Blue)" by Neil Young



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...