Seek...

Friday, October 10, 2008

The CGF Buzz

Word is slowly spreading around about this year's Cebu Guitar Festival - I don't much yet except that it's definitely happening. Last update from Anot was that it should run for 4 days this time, the first 3 being the concert series.

I was informed of a photo shoot at the last minute a week back (sadly I couldn't make it). Then I was told of a 2nd round.

Late this week I got that update.

But does anyone have any other information about this event other than the ones in its multiply site? I'm getting some from friendly buzzing bees in the "air" but other than that, nothing.

I hope this blog entry could at least start the hype a little bit.

For those who know something, send me something will ya? Thanks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...