Seek...

Sunday, June 30, 2013

It's Social Media Day today

The event will be a little over an hour from now so I'm in a rush. But I have to post this.

So today, Sunday, June 30, 2013, Third Team Media, the people responsible in setting up this gig, gave me the topic "Love for Country and Music". I'll be talking about the benefits of music and the business of it to social change for Cebu and the country. And of course the importance of social media as a tool in this medium. I'll also be sharing the podium with these great and wonderful people.



The place is at Diamond Suites & Residences. The event will run from 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM.

See you :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like all the reviews have been posted by the visitors of this site, some of them are very good suggested regard the article. Wedding jodhpuri suits

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...