Seek...

Friday, April 8, 2011

Introducing CARTONATA

So yes sharing music is epidemic.

Since people are now sharing them, why not embrace it.  Then I thought a redesigned music business platform could do just that.

About two years ago, Artist Ko member Lucille (Palot) Umali at one time focused on helping me design a logo. The name's CARTONATA.

The logo and name was registered for trademark
in the Intellectual Property Office on Jan. 13, 2011 at 2:08PM
with application no. 42011710005.

What it does is to allow free music download whenever you buy something that is useful to you.  When that something bears the logo, it means you'll get a code with it.  And yesterday was a blessed day.  I got the approval notice from the Intellectual Property Office for its trademark.  Bless me.  Bless me.  Things are moving forward as planned.

But this is as far as I can say for now.  There's too many things CARTONATA in my hands

Cheers!  Music should be free.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...