Seek...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

On music retail : free or fee?

It's been a long debate between big labels and indie artists since Napster days.  There should be a smart way to get this through.  I thought I'd pass this on to you.

Let me know what you think.

If music downloads were priced ridiculously cheap, would you opt to pay for it in support of the musicians/artists or would you still insist on free music download?

If you say you'd pay for the music, do you mean:
  • supporting your favorite band? (yes or no)
  • or supporting the musicians and artists in general? (yes or no)
If you say you'd pay for the music, how much would you pay for it?

If you say you'd still go for free music downloads, why do you prefer it this way?

I need your valuable honest opinion. Copy paste the questions and post it in the comment boxes with your replies. Or PM me. There are no right or wrong answers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...