Seek...

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Why I shouldn't complain

First off, I complain because I usually think of inconvenience as a problem and that this should be taken cared of by someone not me.

If not me then who?

Problems are disguised indicators for improvement. An opportunity for growth. And if there is extra effort made to unravel what lies behind every discomfort, then there is hope.

Depending on the approach, usually nothing good comes out of complaints.

Sometimes it reveals our ignorance, consequently embarrass ourselves.

It also provoke the receiving end. As opposed to acknowledging the problem as just a simple a glitch of our daily activities and upon doing that opens an option to correct an imperfection and improve it somehow somewhat.

There's that BIG difference.

So from now on, I should NOT complain.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...