Seek...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Share

Here are a couple of mantras I've adhered to that served as one of my guiding principles. I thought of sharing it.

1. Work with people that are better than you.

I think it was John Lennon who said that a band is like a tennis game. You'll never know how good (or bad) you are until you start playing with other professionals. Collaboration is the key to improvement. Challenge yourself. Take calculated risks.

2. Share the results of your work.

What good is your idea if it only stays in the 4 corners of your bedroom? Go out and make the world see what you can do. Sharing allows learning and the more we learn, the more we find how much there is to learn.

A musician's skill can only beneficial when shared with other fellow musicians.



1 comment:

ANDOi said...

I've been preaching within the 4 corners of my bedroom for a long time. Time to go and spread the good news.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...