Seek...

Monday, January 19, 2009

Be A Sponge (New Year's Resolution)

All a sponge does is absorb. And when it reaches its threshold it simply stops getting soaked, it waits to dry before it starts absorbing again.

The last couple years was the greatest challenge for me. I often fall short in lending my ears to people who need it. This apprehension lead me to so many difficult moments personal and otherwise.

I was far from being a sponge.

I wasn't a good listener to many especially those that I care about. I know because my personal karma revealed so - painfully.

So I took time off to reexamine myself.

I want better results - for myself and for those that I spend time with.

This year and the years thereafter... I want to be a sponge.



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...