Seek...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

A 'Kismet' wedding (for Grae and Bayet)

Grae is one of my Aikido senseis.  I haven't attended the sessions for a time now with the daunting and gruesome tasks abound my current job.  He is also one of those dependable people I can talk sense to - a fellow board member of Artist Ko as well.

He rang some time in July (or was it June) for a couple of very momentous favor.

First he invited me to his wedding slated in September.  Then he asked if I could sing 'Kismet' on that day for him and his bride.  Oh really?

Amidst my very hectic schedule, I admittedly got so flattered that I couldn't say no... more so to a very good friend.

If you haven't heard this song yet, turned out to be very appropriate I realized.  I'm a wedding singer now (hahaha and I must admit it was fun).


Kismet by Zafra

So here I am, staring at the "stars" feeling like I'm falling in love too :) too bad I don't have the video.

Spending that time again / With the mem'ries from June to September
Downtime, your heart is breaking / Like glass it shattered
Then one day he came along / He started painting colors
But he doesn't know that you cared

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...