Seek...

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Artists are kids

After the Kismet launch, I found myself committed in an interesting talk with three attractive and beautiful ladies about how it's like to be in a relationship with an artist?  I enjoyed this.

And so we went on, I somewhat disagreed on a few opinions, acquiesced on some.  It's interesting to note how the ladies' view artists - that while they're not boring people, they easily get bored.  Hmmm... everybody does.

Artists are generally playful.  It's what they are.  Creativity requires no restrictions and boredom is an ailment when obstructions come.

In my opinion, it is important to accept them that way.  Boredom shouldn't be an excuse.  They are artists and in any situation one must "play" with them to keep the spark going.  Teach them to "play" with you too.

I'm not sure if I'm saying this right but artists are kids.  Not afraid to explore possibilities.  Always curious.  The downside is that most of them are unmindful of responsibilities and commitment.  Most of them have misplaced pride.

But between an artist and other professionals (lawyers, accountants, etc. which are trained skeptics in schools), I'd choose the former.  Because creative people are far more fun than skeptics.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...