Seek...

Saturday, August 8, 2009

USJR Tourism Convention on Creative Industry

Mischelle Latras of USJR Tourism had just invited me to speak about the local music scene in Cebu in a convention they are organizing slated on Oct. 16, 2009.

Music in Cebu is an industry that is one of the recently recognized by DTI as one of the promising businesses in the creative sector to nurture.

Nervous and excited, I seek everybody's support and prayers that we can do this. I know and believe that we can build an alternative music industry platform that everybody can economically benefit from. And I hope to share our plans to the public so that they too will be aware that musicians can be responsible citizens and mean business too.

It's still a couple of months ahead but just the same... wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...