Seek...

Friday, May 1, 2009

The tambourine sounds happier

I would carry with me a lengthwise Beatles notepad in case an idea hits me I'd scribble down the lines and images on the sheets.

Since Midweek Sessions' comeback in Feb 2007, reinventing the logo had become a persistent need. And for a long time the right inspiration just don't happen. Sketches, sketches, and more sketches.

Then I saw a sketch of a kick drum looking like a tambourine.

Bingo!

After that I talked to Lucille Umali a.k.a. Palot. She's one of those graphic artists I know who's got sharp ears for creative collaborations... perhaps even with the vague ones.

So I brought my notepad, talked, presented my sketch samples to her, and asked if she would be interested to translate the tambourine idea into a logo.

We came up with this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...